Skin gets exactly what it wants from this cleanser, without coercion.
Don’t let its fluffy texture fool you: this powerhouse essential oil free cleansing powder + exfoliant is packed with vitamins and minerals that work effectively yet gently to reveal pillow-soft skin.
A blend of micropowders, including coconut milk, banana, colloidal oat, and a plant-based powdered surfactant lathers into a creamy milk to gently polish away impurities, pollutants and excess oil. Vitamin C-rich amla powder restores skin’s natural radiance while marshmallow soothes redness and helps retain moisture levels. An effective cleanser that is not gritty but soft on the skin is perfect for those who cannot tolerate AHA or enzyme exfoliation. Skin will appear brighter while feeling clean and nourished.
- Banana Fruit Powder: softens skin, moisturizes dry, dehydrated skin cells.
- Coconut Milk: Rich in essential amino acids and antioxidants. Antibacterial and soothing while Improving skin barrier.
Colloidal Oat: contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that helps treat itching associated with dry, irritated skin. Deeply cleansing and nourishing for skin.
- Marshmallow Root: High mucilage content minimizes redness, hydrates and plumps skin. It’s a natural substitute for hyaluronic acid.
Purple Maize: A potent antioxidant rich in anthocyanins, supports skin elasticity and protects against free radical damage. Gently exfoliates skin.
- Rice Powder: Brightens, tightens and absorbs oil without drying the skin
- Amla: Rich in antioxidants, brightens and firms skin.
Full Ingredient List
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, China Clay, *Musa Acuminata (Banana) Powder, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, *Zea Mays Indurata (Purple Maize) Powder, Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oat) Kernel Flour, *Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Powder, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Powder, *Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow), *Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm), *Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
To use, dispense a teaspoon of Soft Power into the palm of one hand. Wet fingertips on the other hand and blend to a creamy milk. Massage onto face in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with tepid water and follow with your daily AM or PM skincare routine.
VIEW UNIVERSAL SKINCARE ROUTINE