Glow where you go and experience the entire Free + True Skincare collection at home or on the road. Discover our simplified routines in generous travel size doses. Our discovery set comes in a beautiful travel pouch handwoven in Guatemala by Maya Traditions.
- Marigold Morning - AM Creamy Gel Cleanser (8 ml)
- Ramblin Rose - Soothing Hydrating Serum (10 ml)
- Freedom Fighter- Antioxidant Face Oil (5 ml)
- Moonlight Milk - PM Balm Cleanser (8 ml)
- Moment of Clarity - AHA Complex Toner (5 ml)
- Mama Pacha - Moisture Infusion Cream (8 ml)
- Raw + Wild - Illumination Honey Mask (8 ml)
- Body Prophet - All Over Creamy Serum (8 ml)
- Soft Power - Cleansing Powder + Exfoliant (8 ml)
- Fair Trade handwoven travel pouch
About the Travel Pouch
We partnered with Maya Traditions, a non-profit enterprise based in Guatemala, to create this beautiful, handwoven travel pouch. Now you can #GlowWhereYouGo with your travel essentials in one place.
- Dimensions: 8 ̈ W x 5.5 ̈ L
- Crafted using traditional backstrap weaving technique
- Made using earth friendly, plant based dyes
- Stylish decorative tassel
- Fully lined with black cotton
- Zipper closure
- Fits essentials like passport, keys and travel sized skincare
- Financially supports women artisans in Guatemala
Who is Maya Traditions?
Maya Traditions is a non-profit social enterprise dedicated to facilitating access to international markets for Maya backstrap weaver artisans and their families in the highlands of Guatemala. Following a Fair Trade model, Maya Traditions supports our artisans, their families, and their communities through social programs that work to build capacity, preserve local cultures, and motivate indigenous women to strengthen their entrepreneurial ecosystems.
What is fair trade?
Fair trade is a social movement that unites a global network of producers, businesses, consumers, advocates, and social organizations that put people and planet first. This is achieved by promoting trade practices that are socially equitable and ecologically friendly.