Face the Day with a Sunny Disposition!
Brighter, clearer days are ahead. Introducing Bright Side, a potent Vitamin C serum designed to reveal vibrant skin while inspiring complete confidence. Formulated with two clinically proven, powerhouse forms of stable, non-irritating Vitamin C, niacinamide, and robust botanical ingredient synergies, Bright Side effectively targets uneven skin tone, sunspots, acne scars, and discoloration. The duo of tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (at a whopping 10%) and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (3%) ensures that even the most sensitive of types can bask in their glow.
This innovative day serum plumps and firms while regulating sebum production, strengthening the integrity and resilience of skin. And thanks to niacinamide, breakouts don’t stand a chance. Packing a one-two punch, Bright Side reduces sebum production and increases ceramides in the skin. With every use, inner glow radiates. Perfect for all skin types, particularly those 30+ who seek a heavy hitting serum designed to help them age gracefully.
“As an esthetician, I know the importance a Vitamin C serum plays in a daily skin routine – it’s the one product that everyone can benefit from. But not all Vitamin Cs are created equal. That’s why I was inspired to create a formula that works for all skin types, but doesn’t sacrifice efficacy. By combining clinically proven ingredients with botanical ingredient synergies, Bright Side helps women to #FreeYourShe, so they can spend less time worrying about their skin and more time doing what matters most.” -Tami Blake, Founder and Esthetician, Free + True
- 10% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: This oil soluble form of Vitamin C is touted for its ability to deeply penetrate the skin, all the way to the dermis
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: This water soluble form of Vitamin C effectively brightens, giving you that “what is her secret?” coveted glow
Niacinamide: Say goodbye to breakouts, heal inflammation, reduce sebum production, treat rosacea, and increase ceramides in the skin with this form of Vitamin B3
- Bearberry: Discoloration, dark spots, and age spots don’t stand a chance thanks to this botanical
- Amla Extract: The fruit extract of gooseberry is clinically proven to help you age gracefully, stimulating pro-collagen while preventing future damage from UV rays
- Mulberry Extract: Uneven skin tone is diminished and irritation is a thing of the past with the help of this botanical
- Purple Corn Extract: A potent antioxidant rich in anthocyanins, supports skin elasticity and protects against free radical damage
Full Ingredient List
*Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice, *Zea Mays Indurata (Purple Maize) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Oil Soluble Vitamin C), *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, +Propanediol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), *Vegetable Glycerine infused with [*Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, *Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root, *Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Berry, *Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf], Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit C02, Sorbitan Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, +Tocopherol (Vitamin E),, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, *Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil +~Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Jasminum Sambac (L.) Aiton (Jasmine) Oil
Simply apply 1-2 pumps to face and neck in the AM after cleansing and toning, under facial oil, SPF, or moisturizer.
Our founder Tami loves to cocktail hers with Ramblin Rose for an extra boost. And if you’re really feeling the glow life, create a nutritious breakfast smoothie for skin by combining Ramblin Rose, Freedom Fighter, and Bright Side.
VIEW UNIVERSAL SKINCARE ROUTINE