Simplicity Is Skin’s Guide Back To Balance.
Balanced Being is a barrier restoring night cream formulated to be an end-of-day reboot for skin. An artful synergy of haritaki fruit, rose of jericho, and niacinamide work vibrantly to impart a dewy veil of moisture so skin can recover and rebound while you sleep. Skin's barrier is strengthened and structural integrity is improved, lessening sensitivity and the burden caused by urban dust, blue light, sun rays, stress and overwhelm. The formula works to restore moisture, reducing transepidermal water loss, and calming overstimulated cells, healing blemishes, dryness, redness, and rough patches. Skin stays hydrated for up to 72 hours!
Essential oil-free, Balanced Being is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive and reactive skin. The velvety cream glides on elegantly, instantly absorbing and enveloping senses in the sweet, nutty aroma of plum seed oil. Balanced Being’s less-is-more approach works best when used as the only product in a nighttime skincare routine. Awake to a clean slate, vibrant skin, and a newfound sense of balance.
The following are the findings from our 40 day skincare usage trial for Balanced Being Barrier Cream:
- 92% of participants agreed that their skin felt more hydrated.
- 86% of participants agreed that their skin tone looked more even with less redness.
- Haritaki (Chebula) Fruit Extract: Reduces oxidative stress due to blue light and urban dust; repairs barrier dysfunction, reduces redness and reverses skin glycation.
- Niacinamide (5%): Supports skin barrier health, brightens and brings down the appearance of redness.
- Rose of Jericho (resurrection plant): A desert shrub noted for its ability to spring back to life with elevated moisture levels. Provides intense moisturization and improves skin barrier function.
- Sacharide Isomerate: A plant-derived humectant that creates a moisture reservoir that keeps skin hydrated for up to 72 hours.
- Plum Kernel Oil: Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, it is deeply penetrating, locks in hydration and leaves skin with a smooth and velvety finish. Gives the product a natural marzipan scent.
Full Ingredient List
*Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice, +Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, *Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, [Cetearyl Olivate + Sorbitan Olivate], C13-15 Alkane (Hemisqualane), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Selaginella Lepidophylla (Rose of Jericho) Extract, *Vegetable Glycerin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, [Benzyl Alcohol + Salicylic Acid + Glycerin + Sorbic Acid], +Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Sodium Citrate
Balanced Being “Skin Reset” Barrier Cream was formulated to be used at night alone as a bedtime mask. After misting or on slightly damp skin, apply a nickel sized amount to the face and neck.
Pro Tip: If skin feels like it needs more oil, mix a few drops of Freedom Fighter into the cream before applying. If you choose to layer Balanced Being with other skin care products, to avoid pilling, spritz a gentle hydrating mist between layers.
VIEW UNIVERSAL SKINCARE ROUTINE